The Police Tour

It is set to begin tomorrow morning at 6am. Anna and Ian are coming to pick me up. We plan to make a quick stop at Tim Horton's on Idylwyld and thence away... away, ere break of day, to seek the pale enchanted... er... musicians. Here is a link to a quick Google map of some of our projected destinations.

My travel materials includes:
  • Meals: Breakfast of Bagels w/cream cheese, watermelon and coffee. Lunch and Supper will be composed of some French bread that I made last night spread with fiery red pesto and dressed with an assortment of cheeses and cucumber, etc... At Wen's behest, I am taking a cooler with 1/2 dozen diet Coke w/lime. The junk food will be Miss Vickey's Black Pepper with Lime, Sour Patch Kids, Goodies and assorted flavours of gum.
  • Clothing: You don't care and I don't want to tell you. Suffice to say that it is largely black and I am paying close attention to the potentially rainy conditions on the coast.
  • Tech: Laptop, Cellular/Treo, Camera (check on the extra batteries), Clie (with Ulysses on board)
  • Misc: a passel of CAA maps and some printed Google maps. A book for writing and drawing (also for NOT writing and drawing...multipurpose!)
The availability of wifi and my current patience/boredom will determine the frequency of posting (if any).

"I guess this is our last goodbye,
and you don't care, so I won't cry.
And you'll be sorry when I'm dead,
and all this guilt will be on your head..."
link to lyricsfreak.com

Comments

rainswept said…
Farewell, and may the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you.

May the stars shine upon your faces!
Anna said…
One more sleep :)

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction