A couple of days ago I went out searching for something to brighten my spirits. QWednesday it was trying to melt and I was excited by the prospect of early spring. I failed to make the outdoors a priority and promised to do it the next day. Thursday, I took a few pictures but it was already back to bitter winds and cold. This was all the run-off I could find. My fingers numbed and people stared at me wondering how someone's ears get this red.

It doesn't look too bad, here, but I'd already been in for about 5 minutes at this point. Whining? Maybe.

Today I had to shovel huge drifts from my driveway. Uphill, too.


I've consoled myself with this great orange flower. I try to look at it several times a day. It might be helping...




I really need it to be helping.

Comments

Vincent Diakuw said…
Just give it some googly eyes. I guarantee that will help.

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction