Captainorange's Log

Stardate, blah, blah, etc, etc...

O.K. I've included a spread sheet of my activities at the top of the blog now. Now you can all keep tabs on my attempts to break my records. I'm not going to record everything I do (not yet anyway), just the serious attempts to increase my current record. I intend to eventually add all the old "book" data and highlight the current records in each category. It will stay until I become embarrassed by it's presence. I hope to hear of everyone competing and logging your own personal bests at home. You will be glad of it.

Saw a story on Oprah, (get over it, I sometimes watch) about calorie restriction (wikipedia). Looked fun. I'm always put off by how rabid (oprah.com) people are about these new heath fads, though. For now I'll just stick to whole foods and plenty of coffee.

--edit--
And if you give a damn about twitter, but don't have it (probably not eh?) you can see my most recent tweets down at the bottom of this page. It is kind of embarrassing saying 'tweets'

Comments

Ian said…
Will you take off the spreadsheet if I become embarrassed by it? I'll list my current chin-up total below..

[...tumbleweed...]
captainorange said…
Your height is a severe impediment to chin-ups. I'm sure weight to arm lenght is a critical ratio. If it will make you feel better, you can post amazing feats of drumming or bio-informatics.

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction