Put this in your environmental pipe...

This is the height of cool. I ran to Liz's house today with Olivia and Anwyn in the front chariot (www.chariotcarriers.com),which is mine. I picked up Anthony and Eric in the rear chariot with Liz's hiking "backpack" attachment.
3.1 km, a distance which normally takes me 15-17 minutes in the summer, took me about 25 minutes (not counting the bitching and complaining). That's not much better than a fast walk. But, I expect that as I get used to the gear, the load, and the snow disappears in the spring that I should be able to significantly improve on this initial time.

Comments

rainswept said…
All you need is an end to end cable that runs over your shoulder so that you can lift them right up to go off-roading.

Mtwer.
captainorange said…
Actually, I can get right over the snow piles when crossing 8th street in the middle. It is freaking amazing. I highly recommend it to anyone with 4 kids and a thousand dollars to blow.

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction