Chasing the Sun

Feeling beaten by my experience with Anwyn the other day, I seared the time of the sunset on the insides of my eyelids and made it out for a few shots last night. I started at the University bridge and then decided I should run the 1km to the Broadway bridge instead (carrying my camera and lenses). The evening joggers thought I was pretty funny and a couple of young women cheered me on and tried to make conversation as they overtook me during one of my frenzied clicking sessions. I ended up climbing up the pioneer memorial at the corner of the bridge to take most of my shots. I won't bore you with all my pictures again (though the link is here), but I did get a couple that I was very happy with.

Comments

In the picassa album there's a cool closeup between the two buildings that looks like a top down view of a pod racer with the sun and clouds mimicking the energy binders!

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction