Every Dog and his Day

Why is it that something that is designed (read marketed) to make dogs (read humans) feel better (read less guilty) can somehow manage to spoil my day(cbc.ca)? At any rate, I was over at Daviditron this morning and it seems to be working wonders for him. Personally, I think it's just the weather. I can't believe what a difference it makes to me. I've heard that people in Saskatchewan (no citation available) are more prone than average to obsess and talk about the weather every chance we get . . . witness! I am beginning to realize just why that is. Like Dave's shoulder beginning to lift from his side, my 'prozac' is waxing in the sky right now . . . hmmmm . . .

shoulder surgery
spirits surface, sleeve ascends
seeks solar solace

Can you tell? I'm doing much better now . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction