Time and lots of it

So I'm on this new schedule. I'm working Tuesday (day and night), alternating Wednesdays, and Thursday, as well as a weekend every three months. That leaves me with Monday, Wednesday afternoon, Friday, Saturday and Sunday to work around the house, do projects, be creative and spend with the family. Pretty damn fine!

So, where are you? I think this is an opportunity for us to spend a little more time together. Just had to get that off my chest.

Had a great time a couple of weeks ago at Wendy's annual debate retreat. I brought the girls along and we had much fun despite the crappy weather.

We ran into this little guy.


Here are a few highlights for those interested.
Hitchcock's
Sep 22, 2006 - 21 Photos

Comments

rainswept said…
Your new schedule is indeed, pretty damn fine. Hope I see you on Saturday at Caer Parentval.
Unknown said…
The small picture you posted, the fog, very cool stuff. Makes a person want to sit down and write, but who would read? Perhaps there are sounds that go with that fog....

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction