Did you see it coming?

Yes, that's right. I'm going to be skipping out on you all on Q-Wednesdays. There are 4 rehersals scheduled per week (not including set construction), and even if they weren't T,W,Th, and Su, I would still need to bail until near Christmas. It's gonna be hard for you to survive without me, but somehow you will pull through. I am hoping to still manage to see you on the shooting range most Saturdays (hope, hope) .

Since it's Halloween and all, I hope to have some pics up tomorrow, or the day after. Just in case you don't know what it looks like or something.

Comments

rainswept said…
Thanks from the_Plow, Pecan and I for the much enjoyed trick-or-treating hospitality - cartage, pizza, roasted pumpkin seeds, coffee, soda, pumpkin pie, and pumpkin cheesecake!

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction