Cap's new play

I've been informed by a few people that, once again, I have been remiss in my blogging duties. Apparently, (and this is a big surprise) those of you who only get information about me from this location, aren't getting the whole picture! I'll at least try to bring you up to date, for the moment.

I've been taking voice lessons for about six weeks now. It has been a wonderful experience. Goes to show how you can do something for your whole life and still not really know how to do it. The sounds coming out of my mouth, now only vaguely resemble those of two months ago. So, anyone who attended (or wanted to attend) Leora's recital last year will get to see me (and likely Wendy) in it this year.

This last Tuesday I auditioned and was cast in a play. The Mousetrap, by Agatha Christie. I'm not putting a link to the play synopsis in case anyone who wants to see it wishes to be surprised. It is a murder mystery, after all. I'll be working with Gateway Players for the second time. The last as you may recall, was in Becket: Or the Honour of God.

I'm off. I must pick-up some plexi-glass to remodel/winterize my bike trailer's weather shield.

Comments

voice lessons, fantastic! who is your instructor out of curiosity?

I was lucky enough to see The Mousetrap in London many years ago and really enjoyed it. Who are you playing?
captainorange said…
Melody Stephanson. She has been teaching piano and voice for 25 years in town. She sings in a local jazz group.

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction