Juggers and Replicants

I had a great time with everyone at the Roastery. Rainswept and Starcat were already there for a while before Handwing and I arrived on our bikes. The conversation was whimsical with a dose of nostalgia thrown in for good measure. I'm sure that is why RS posted his fav movie list as several of them were topics of brief discussion. Rutger Hauer was the man of the evening. If we had known in advance, I could have contacted him to see if he was available for a keynote or something.

I'm going to be seeing Serenity tomorrow night--with or with out you, aa haa. Wendy is going with me, as are my cousin David an (I think) Handwing and perhaps Mrs. 'Wing too. Probably an early show. If you want to sit with us, let me know so we can meet up. Damn! I still don't know what theatre it will be at. We'll just have to wing it. I'll update tomorrow...

Comments

hey capt, will you grace me with a review of serenity?
rainswept said…
Hmmm. Maybe 'Cappie'?

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction