Quest New Year 2005

I'm sure that I am not alone in not being able to sleep right now. I think I only had 3 cups of coffee, but I may as well have drank a whole pot. I had great plans to quickly post the pictures and sound for all to appreciate. "Where are they," you may well ask? The computer beckoned as I lay restlessly for over an hour. "I'm only twenty feet away. Just boot me up. You know you want to." Eventually, I gave in and pressed the little blue square. Arrrrggggghhh! "What the hell is that loud humming?" "Uh, I have no Idea. Go back to sleep." I fumble around in the dark, using my penlight to see enough to remove the cover. The !@#$ing fan for my new video card is the culprit. "Why is there a loud clanking over there?" "Nothing. I guess I'll just go upstairs and use the laptop," even though it doesn't have the requisit ports to enable me to access the sound and picture files I am dying to investigate. So, I went to Quest New-Year, and all I got was this lousy post. Happy QE15 everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction