Honduras - somewhere in the middle

Flower for my girls at home :)
Mostly going to take the day off from everything: diving, writing, whatever.

Log entry for yesterday (day 3) ... Seasick ALL DAY!

I went on the boat (with gravol) and lost it. There were 6ft seas, but I didn't see anyone else fighting with breakfast. I felt pretty wretched and slept a lot until evening. I admit to being a bit embarrassed, but everyone has been really great about it.

Trying for the mainland ;)

Sunrise
So today is sun, sun, sun. Maybe I'll take pity on the hummingbirds who are having all their food stolen every night and take a few photos. There was a playful sunrise this morning. I felt great. Went for a short run and played with some shore life.

Oh, and I've just been adding to the photo album.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dude, is there a catapult or something at your resort? That picture of you in midair is trippy.

Sucks about the puking. I truly sympathise, having just returned from a vacation of puking myself.
Anonymous said…
Oh, no, Mike! I'm so sorry to hear you were seasick.

And I'll echo Gus's comment? How did you fly like that? Amazing!

Jodi
handwing said…
Communing with bats pays off!

Popular posts from this blog

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction

Master Gift Getter