Blogversification


I'm putting these frost/sunrise images here because I love them, and want to share them, but don't want to do a post just for them. Suck it up.


Onward...

Our family was involved in a research project over the fall and winter that was looking into what barriers existed with regards to sustainability and general environmentally efficacious behaviour in Saskatoon families. We were prodded by a wonderful university student and subjected to meetings with her and other families that she was interviewing. We were asked to set personal and family goals, given some money and asked to journal the process. All in all, it was a terrific process that we all benefited from.

Our part in the project is over, but one of the after effects is that those of us in the project were interested in staying in contact and chose to set up a blog to which everyone could contribute. It is my hope that we will continue to inspire each other and introduce one another to ideas to which we might have otherwise overlooked. My point being that I will be doing some blogging there. My posts on growing things, composting, or building stuff should be largely as they would have been here, only they are likely to include some repeat information and I will probably go into a bit more detail than I would here (since I won't be trying to avoid boring you).

For the time being I will just link to them from here rather than reproducing the entire post.
Like so! This one is on growing sprouts.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those frost/sunrise images are really nice. Suck it up.

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction