Liquid Metal

There is an inevitable conflict between finding the time to do really cool things in your spare time and then managing to tell everyone who might be interested about it. When you take the time to make a fire in excess of 660.32 °C (1220.58 °F)(wikipedia) and tell me about it the same day, you can berate me soundly. Below is a link to the best of the pictures with a few comments.
Liquid Metal (linky link linkerton)

Here is a short video of some of the second pour that we did.
--edit January 13, 2013. Sorry. Discovered video is gone. Google! I didn't migrate it to youtube. I may add it later after I re-upload it. Mike--

Comments

rainswept said…
Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen.

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction