Coffee, is there anything it can't do?

So I stayed up a bit late watching Immortel (Ad Vitam). It was a terrific late night movie. Surreal and beautiful. I can't give any review until I see it a second time. It was far too late for me to start a movie alone and I was constantly in and out of consciousness. Kind of pleasant really.

In the morning, which came all too soon, Leora and Anwyn had made cinnamon toast for breakfast and ground some beans, boiled water and pressed my coffee. It was perfect!

Comments

rainswept said…
If I'd known you were watching Immortel, I would have still stayed in, but I would have keenly felt the loss.
captainorange said…
I'm sure we can get another chance to see it yet.

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction