Disgusting

Ever used one of the vacuum cleaners at a car-wash? Probably... Do you recall the sorry shit that gets sucked up from your floor, change holder and in the cracks of the seats. Now multiply by about 250 and add a bunch of muddy, tar-water with a hint of gasoline. I got to play in that today. I took the girls to the car-wash and sucked up a piece from my spiffy lock-picking set as it lay on the floor in the back of my Honda. Arrrrggggghhhhh! The crud in that vacuum repository was FOUL. It stank like the Beer-pissed-on-floor from a senior prom bathroom ball.

To top it off, I never did find the missing tool I was looking for. But ahhh, the memories.

Comments

rainswept said…
Maybe this is why you felt like crap on Tuesday.

Once at a high school dance a drunk senior puked all about, including on the leg of my white pants (it was the 80's)...

I kept on dancin'

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction