New Zealand - 2

Link to the Google Photos Album for My New Zealand Trip

Comments

Anwyn said…
The trees are, as expected, amazing!!
rainswept said…
Is it shall with that you are staying somewhere central & striking out from there, or are you looping about through various queer lodgings?
captainorange said…
We landed in Auckland on the northern part of the North island. We will tool around there for 3 days and then travel towards the central part of the north island, staying in a second location (Rotorua) for 2-3 days. Thence on to Christchurch (South Island) by plane, on to Franz Josef Glacier (in Waiho) by train. Finally, we will be in Queenstown (on Lake Wakatipu), which is basically the South Central part of the southern island.

All in all, it should be quite a geography lesson.
Anonymous said…
It's a shame you told me it was a golden eggplant. I liked it better when I thought it was a dragon egg...
captainorange said…
Sorry. I should have known better? I was disappointed, as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction