New Zealand - 1


Comments

Wendy James said…
This post is shy on details, but I enjoyed getting to see some pics. Have you pre-ordered the veggie meals for the way home? I am looking forward to the blog post on the upcoming caves, in particular. Hopeful you have the "right" lens.
rainswept said…
So excited for you!
Greta James said…
I like you assistance ticket. I should start implementing that policy in my household.
Unknown said…
I loved the assistance ticket, but of course for us, I always get either the director, when I ask for assistance, or the alternative to my never ending demands for hard, heavy committed labour, the blank mind of the assistant instead of the blank paper. And Mike, once you're over forty, or so...all charm is lost, and replaced by demands and/or constructive comments (also known as criticisms). Imitation charm feigned to extract favours, just doesn't have the heat, or desirability of the real charm. So not quite the same "draw power".
Anonymous said…
Poor Baby! You could have just stayed home and enjoyed the balmy 35 below weather we've been having. I've been subjected to your version of 'charm' and really your lucky you didn't become another you tube video of angry man being hauled from a plane. But good yes and tell your friend he has my empathy.
Anna said…
I'm looking forward to following your adventure! Have fun and try not to make too much more trouble! (ha!)
StormyGale said…
I am glad you have a good friend to travel with. This is a trip I'm thinking we'll never be able to make. So am looking forward to hearing about all your adventures. Please don't "poke the Bear" on the way home 🙄
captainorange said…
Having the right lens is almost never a thing. I need to hire someone to be my lens caddy ;-)
captainorange said…
Jealousy does not become you ;-)
captainorange said…
Certainly I made a bigger deal of it than it was. I generally get on with people so well that it is indeed always a surprise when things don’t go better than smooth.
captainorange said…
Thanks mom. I’ll make sure and be a good boy and bring honour to the family!
captainorange said…
Thanks Sandi. The voice of experience speaks and I shall indeed listen.
handwing said…
You should have known better, brother; Stewardessbear is even wearing a sign that says "NO FUN". Either no fun will be permitted or no fun will be had. In either case, no fun.
handwing said…
Perhaps an impromptu session of salted peanut juggling would have provoked a grin...

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction