Saskatoon Ex

As foretold, Leo, Anwyn and I went to the Ex per usual. The Weather was fantastic. I posted several pictures to Facebook and Buzz, but it's taken me until now to get my Pentax pictures in order and have enough time down off my roof project to put this blog together. Enough with the excuses. Commence with the pictures.

First Ride of the Year
The girls enjoyed themselves, but I don't think it was as fun for them as last year. They both got more nauseus and were more easily tired out. Yes. Old age. Sadly, it affects us all -- Even ten-year-olds. The super passes that we bought for them still paid off (especially since one of them covered my gate costs), but not by the huge margin of last Ex.


It's not always easy to get the sun to go where you want it. On this occasion, it was more accommodating than usual.


There were still plenty of laughs and screams to be had. They just have to make sure to take something to settle their stomachs before next year's excursion.

Comments

Stacey said…
Wow, you're quite the photographer, Mike!
Wendy James said…
I think they did much better after you gave them Gravol. Personally my favorite part is always the fudge.

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction