Marshmallows and Vampires

Leo and Anwyn have been spoiling for a good back-yard fire. Between travel and bad weather, there have been precious few opportunities. Since there was only a little rain today I thought I'd take my chances as they lay.

We invited Matt and Molly over for a couple of hours and stuffed ourselves with puffy (sometimes recently flaming) confections. Everyone seems to have their own way of enjoying marshmallows, but there is a certain... inevitability that Anwyn has managed to capture perfectly.



Sometime after our discussion of the dangers of "chubby bunny", Wendy noticed that there was a certain discrepancy between Leora and Matt that shouldn't go undocumented.

Vampires vs Werewolves
Before dropping my niece and nephew off at home, I decided to share my love of sunsets with them at one of my favorite viewing spots. The kids played Matt's latest made up pen & pencil game while I indulged myself in three of my obsessions; photography, sunsets and children -- at the same time!

Pioneering Spirit

As usual, the rest of the photos can be had for your leisurely dilection by clicking below.

Comments

Anna said…
Great photos! Um...did you know that Leora resembles you? I also liked seeing the greenery of the garden in that light, especially in the three solo pics of Anwyn. It looks so serene.

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction