On being 35

I've got so many new toys to play with, I hardly know where to start.

The girls gave me some of my favorite candies, a 4 player white board version of Sudoku, a sunglasses holder for the car and several nice cards.

I managed to use a combination of EaseUs Disk Copy and Gparted to transfer my old drives to the new 300GB one. Then I noticed that Maxtor bundles some software on disk that would have done it too. Ah well, I felt triumphant anyway.

Mom and Dad both gave me a little more money for my birthday, so I was able to afford a bit nicer monitor than I anticipated. My 22" LCD is making me a very happy man. I wound up with a Samsung 225bw. All the other screens made me want to vomit. I think Ms Orange is a bit nervous though. I never want to watch TV or movies upstairs now. Good thing that the kitchen is up there...

And of course, there is the new sewing machine. You would be proud. I have been working on some, shall we say, slightly industrial projects and have managed to already break 3 needles. Haven't managed to bog the internals yet so there has been no reason to crack the case.

Putting kids to bed.

Later,

Comments

birthday...happpy...to you birthday...happy!


ps My paraents raved about your performance though I could have guessed you were a scene stealer.

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction