Barcelona, Spain 2017 - 01

I may have finally figured out my issues trying to use Blogger on my iPad. Maybe. It's still going to be a pain... never mind. While I was having these technical problems, I started journaling on my iPad Pro with my Apple Pencil. It feels like a much more organic way to do it. Strange, considering the amount of tech involved. Huh, I think that is actual IRONY. So rare ;)

I wanted to try it out on you and see what you think. I realize that it will be harder to read for at least 2 reasons. Either you are reading on a mobile phone, which will make these images hard to read, or you are reading on a large monitor (recommended), but you can't read my shitty handwriting. I am sorry for both of those, but give it a try... for now.

If that isn't going to work for you, perhaps you can just look at the pretty pictures. There are nearly 200 so far.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction