Park Quest

You may have heard me mention this at one time. The girls and I are planning to visit as many parks in town as we can this summer. We will take pictures and rate the parks, posting the results. Google has kindly rolled out their google sites for everyone to use, so I am.

As usual, the project is way too ambitious for my available time. Per usual, I will at least start!

The fun (and time consuming) part for me is linking everything together. You can get to these things from picasa, google maps, google sites, and now my blog. Anyone want to wager how many parks we get reviewed by Sept 1st?

Here are the girls 'testing' a hill in John Lake park for its playability :)
The look on Anwyn's face tells you how much 'work' it is.

Comments

rainswept said…
I delcare this project to be

Lobster
Lobster
Crab
Crab.

Hmmm, sites.google unfriendly to (QNX + Firefox 1.0)

What a shock ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction