Petruchio sings...

"Where is the life that late I lead? Where is it now? Totally dead!"

It's not my character in the play, but damn is it ever appropriate. I don't know what happened to the days where I was concerned about too much time on the computer. I haven't hit my "Stumble Upon" button in longer than I care to think of. I don't read any international news, no tech, no comics and I can hardly claim to keep up with the several blogs that I have an interest in.

I'm dizzy. Not enough sleep. Last night I was up until 2:45am telling Wendy all about the night's rehearsal (we ONLY went until 10:15pm, though I had coffee with a cast member until 11) and the various political dealings between various of the cast and crew. Woke at 7am this morning and forced down some coffee. I will start work in only a few moments (8:15am) and will do so until 5pm. By 5:30 I will be at the studio to help move the last of the set pieces to the theatre. Then we start rehearsal at 7 and will practice until 10:30ish.

I miss you all, but I am having a terrific time. Hope to see everyone soon.

Comments

rainswept said…
Well,you seem a bit ambivalent about your terrific time.

You'll probably feel like you have nothing to do 10 days after the final curtain.

Marathon!
rainswept said…
While the role Bill Calhoun is no Pirate King, congrats on another great performance - it looked to be the most physically demanding of your career.

How are you liking the darkeyedlongslicked look?
captainorange said…
The hair is a bit more slicked than I would prefer, but the lenght is feeling pretty nice.

I agree that it is no Pirate King role. Dancing aside, Bill is not too interesting. You don't get to see enough of him to become involved.

Thanks for coming. You got lucky and saw the only night where I have screwed up. I'm afraid that it really threw me off.
rainswept said…
I sensed that you were slightly discombobulated, but don't know that I detected the screw up. Here is my 'break a leg' for the remaining performances.

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction