Marathons

My Quest goals have been bouncing around in my head. I finally realized that if there will be a theme to this year for me it will be just that. Marathons.

Rehearsing for Kiss Me Kate is a lot like training for a marathon. It's really more time than you want to spend, but you know you have no choice if you want to succeed.

After it is finished I will be doing pursuing that ever elusive goal of walking clear around the city in one go -- clocking in around 60km, it will be more than a marathons worth in distance and stamina.

Later in the summer, I hope to run my own personal marathon along the riverbank. I hope to beat my 4h 56min time of several years ago.

I believe I also mentioned earlier, wanting to do a solid 24-hour stint in an attempt to write a (potentially) Quest themed play.

Finally, I am working on what can only be described as my mammoth Multimedia Miktacular, Miktacular. My statement of beliefs and feelings on the Quest as a way of life. This one has been on the back-burner since the KMK began, but will come back into full swing some time mid-summer.

One might think I have a problem with moderation... Hmmm.

Comments

rainswept said…
Hmmm. Prudence, Justice, Temperance, and Fortitude... It looks like Prudence and Temperance are out the window.

You've got Fortitude up the Cardinal yin-yang though.
rainswept said…
I also recently observed considerable immoderation in the bloody murder of hapless relatives in team deathmatch mode of the One True Game.

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction