Yo Ho!

A few things have fallen by the wayside lately. I can't find the post where I mentioned it, but I guess that is just as well. I have started drinking coffee alone again. I plan to cease once the play is done, but for now, I am just missing too much sleep. And of course my once-a-week posts are looking more like once-a-month. Screw 'em if they can't take a joke. I have just been way too busy. Let's have a look, shall we...

And let's remember that today I actually have time to post to this blog (a huge luxury in my mind).

Last night, I finished rehearsal at 11pm and was able to sleep by midnight. Woke at 7am and had breakfast with the family. As a special treat, Wendy made me breakfast (normally it is my job). Today I work from 9:15 until 4:30. Leora has a school BBQ starting at 5pm and then a choir performance at 7pm (the latter I will have to miss). As luck would have it I get to forgo my 6pm call time and instead will show up at 7pm and sing and dance for 3-4hrs. I may get to bed by 11 tonight.

Does this all sound a bit crazy for a slow day? Well, it's a hell of a lot of fun, but I am exhausted. My biggest regret so far? Anwyn rode solo on her two-wheeler for the first time yesterday evening while I was out. Sigh! At least she showed me this morning.

Comments

rainswept said…
Just a couple more weeks and it'll be cloaked in the gloamagic of memory...

reserved our tix today for the 2nd Wednesday, so your work will be appreciated by us at any rate
rainswept said…
Also, congratulate Anwyn for us.

Anwyn's Opening Monologue
Cycling: The Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the two-wheeler Enterprise. It's continuing mission: To explore strange new sidewalks... To seek out new curbs, and new scrapes and bruises... To Boldly Bike Where No One Has Biked Before.

Popular posts from this blog

Master Gift Getter

If you see Lake Louise, start walking in the other direction