It's been awhile. As is my custom, I was beginning an update on what I've been doing lately, when I was inspired to do something else. Go figure. Since you have already, no doubt, noticed the use of an ironic tone and the past tense, I'll be repeating myself to say that the update will wait. What I did instead... We finally received a really good dump of snow. I shovelled 3 times during the day and certainly got my requirement for exercise. Some people obviously gave up under the pressure of even a mild winter some time ago. While I was out an about, I heard the hum of heavy machinery and was nearly run down by some snow removal equipment. I thought of Eric and Anthony right away. I was only 40 giant snowy steps from their house at that moment. Then I thought of Greta's comment about Max liking my demolition pictures 6 weeks ago. I also happen to know that Merlin is in a heavy 'car' phase. My feeling was, I could be the perfect uncle, if only I could c...
Comments